2018 Fatherhood Conference – Staying on Top of What is Truly Important for the Family
About the workshop
Work, money, screens, and an ever-expanding list of family activities pull too many fathers from their true calling – becoming men of virtue and inculcating virtue in their children. This workshop will help fathers overcome today’s uniquely modern distractions and develop deeper spiritual lives in themselves and their children.
- Jim Stenson on The Father’s Role in Forming the Life of the Mind in their Children
- Paul Swope on Keeping Priorities Straight – Integrating Faith, Family and Work
- Michael Moynihan on How Fathers can Foster the Growth of Inner Strength in their Children, Leading to a Strong Spiritual Life.
- Peter and Emilia Buckley on Building a Strong Marriage, the Key to Raising Strong Children
- Joe Arico on How a Young Father Aims to Raise Spiritually Responsible Men and Women
- Jim Stenson is an author and speaker on Fatherhood and Parenting topics. His books include Father, the Family Protector, and Compass: A Handbook on Parent Leadership and Preparing for Adolescence: A Planning Guide for Parents.
- Paul Swope is a business entrepreneur and father of nine children. He and his wife, Jenny, live in Derry, NH.
- Michael Moynihan is the Head of the Upper School at The Heights School, in Washington DC and father of eleven children. Michael is the author of The Father and his Family: A Guidebook for Aspiring, New, and Experienced Fathers.
- Peter and Emilia Buckley live in Cohasset, MA and are the parents of six children. Peter is an investment advisor.
- Joe Arico lives in Franklin, MA. He and his wife, Colleen, have five children. Joe is a patent attorney.
The conference will consist of talks, group discussions, and informal get-togethers. The sessions will work in combination to offer guidance and encouragement for fathers to follow their particular spiritual path as men and build a happy marriage, thereby gaining the tools to develop stronger spiritual lives in their children.
An agenda will be sent out to participants a few weeks prior to the Conference.
Arnold Hall Conference Center, One Randall Street, Pembroke MA 02359.
Date & Times
The Conference starts on Friday, November 9 at 6:00 pm with a light buffet dinner and concludes on Sunday, November 11 after lunch, at 1:30 pm.
The cost of the Conference is $250. Scholarships are available. If you cannot afford the full amount, please pay what you can, when you can.