2019 Men’s Conference – Fulfilling Our Vocation as Husbands and Fathers
About the workshop
This workshop aims to help men strengthen their marriages and families amid ever-expanding challenges of work, culture and technology.
- Marriage in the face of crisis
- Instilling fortitude in children
- Communication between husband and wives
- Friendship in marriage
- Case study on priorities within the family
- Workshop on technology & screens in the home
- John and Patti Keefe: Friendship in Marriage
- Joe Schirripa: Teaching Children Fortitude
- Alvaro de Vicente: Raising Children in an Age of Affluence
- Mary Beth and Brendan Mahoney: Communication in Marriage during Difficult Times
The conference will consist of talks, group discussions, and informal get-togethers. The sessions will work in combination to offer guidance and encouragement for fathers to follow their particular spiritual path as men and build a happy marriage, thereby gaining the tools to develop stronger spiritual lives in their children.
Mass will be said Saturday and Sunday by a priest of Opus Dei and there is quiet time available for prayer in the chapel.
An agenda will be sent out to participants a few weeks prior to the Conference.
Arnold Hall Conference Center, One Randall Street, Pembroke MA 02359.
Date & Times
The Conference starts on Friday, November 8 at 6:00 pm with a light buffet dinner and concludes on Sunday, November 10 after lunch, at 1:30 pm.
The cost of the Conference is $250. Scholarships are available. If you cannot afford the full amount, please pay what you can, when you can.
The workshop is full. Please call Joe Billmeier at 617-738-7348 to be put on the Wait List.